The mobile presentation recording pod that’s easy to use.
Present & Record
Connect your Laptop.
Upload your finished video.
There’s one principle that holds true in the world of AV equipment:
The harder it is to use, the less it will be used. If you are going to invest a substantial sum into a quality AV system, make sure ease-of-use is at the top of your feature list! The StudioMatic brand is built around this philosophy, and our customers tend to get very excited when they experience it. Simple, easy, and professional? Yes! That’s how we do it.
One Button Studio Go – 3 min overview
The OBS Go Removes Technical Barriers, Saving Time & Money.
- Reliable and easy-to-use, so training and tech support are minimized.
- Popular with presenters of all ages, because there is no learning curve, and no editing required.
- 3-year software license.
- Professional, turnkey installation available.
- All-inclusive kit for building a One Button Studio space.
- 1 year warranty & tech support included.
Don’t hassle with tripods, light stands, camcorders, and cables when you can have an all-in-one system that works in virtually any space!
- Corporate Offices
- Coworking Spaces
- College Campuses
- Public Libraries
- High Schools
OBS Go Features:
- 1080p Recording
- Step-by-Step Automation
- Touchscreen Control Panel
- Software Compositing
- Automatic Upload to the Cloud
The All-Inclusive OBS Go kit ($18,000) Includes:
- One M1 iMac; compositing/recording
- Built-in acoustical dome
- 1080p webcam
- Software chroma keying
- H.264 or ProRes recording
- Low latency live video preview
- RODE Microphone
- Audimute acoustical treatment behind the screen
- Extension mount for boomed microphone placement
- Built-in LED lighting
- Integrated console for full presenter control
- ADA friendly motorized sit/stand desk
- 6′ x 7′ freestanding green screen
Request a Quote
We make it easy to get a price quote on a One Button Studio kit that has everything you need.
A good old-fashioned phone call can help you cover a lot of ground, fast. Go ahead and give us a ring!
If you’ve got a whole list of questions, reach out to a One Button Studio expert today!
Each One Button Studio kit includes a free 1-year support contract.
Technical support is provided by the StudioMatic One Button Studio developer, Jason Jenkins. He is available via phone or email to assist with any problems during installation or operation.
Each One Button Studio kit comes with a 3-year software license. When the license term ends, another license will need to be purchased. To renew your license, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our One Button Studio systems have a 12 month warranty. If any component of the One Button Studio should fail during the first 12 months of ownership, we will facilitate repair or replacement of the faulty component, at no charge.
If any component of the One Button Studio should fail after the first 12 months of ownership, we will facilitate repair or replacement of the faulty component, charging the retail price of the repair or replacement.